YOUR FAITH-BASED, COLLEGE-WORTHY UPPER SCHOOL (6-12)
We will partner with you to inspire your children. They will become college-worthy, character witnesses of Christ.
With the Lord as our guide, we are committed to equipping all our students and families to be confident in what they believe and able to defend their faith in love, boldly and unashamedly.
A few highlights for you to consider
• Students in grades 6-8 use the grade level Bob Jones curriculum for language arts, Easy Grammar, Vocabulary Workshop, Abeka for math, and Abeka for science and history. Students also will have access to i-Ready instruction for an individualized reading and math program
• Students in grades 9-12 use the use the Bob Jones curriculum for language arts, Easy Grammar, Vocabulary Workshop, Abeka for Algebra I and History, Apex Learning for Geometry, Algebra II and Math for College Readiness ($200.00 Fee). We use Apologia for Science
• We encourage students who are ready for college level work to enroll in college level classes at Seminole State or Valencia. Classes completed in dual enrollment also count for high school credit.
• All teaching staff have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in early childhood education
• We have a 15:1 learner / teacher ratio
We can work around your schedule
Here are the Enrollment options that we offer:
- One (1) day M (Connections, Enrichment, Science, and Social Studies)
- Three (3) days T, W, Th (Core Academics)
- Four (4) days M–Th (Enrichment and all Core Academics)
- Five (5) days M–F (Students attend Friday to complete homework with the help of a classroom teacher instead of being home with parents. We require all scholarship students to attend M–F.)
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
What Happens on Monday?
Monday is a day of engaging hands-on science, social studies, and enrichment classes. Students will enjoy social opportunities, cooperative learning, enrichment and academic classes (reading and math), and fun hands-on learning, while completing age appropriate academic skills.
We will incorporate the latest in technology with immersion into STEAM projects, learning coding and programming, engineering, and we will contrast it with art, theater, computer basics, writing 101, Spanish, guitar, creative writing, cooking basics, math help, and more.
For the 2018-2019 school year there are more choices than previously offered and smaller class sizes, specific for our 6-8 middle school students.
All students will participate in PE with our PE instructor and will utilize our regulation size gymnasium for basketball and physical fitness activities. Students also get to enjoy outside recess for fitness and fresh air.
What Happens on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday?
The focus on T, W, Th is on the core academics. Teachers will present engaging lessons utilizing many resources including computers. The goal is for students to accomplish the majority of all classwork at school.
What Happens on Friday?
Friday is a day of school for all students. Students in grades 6-12 will have approximately 3 hours of homework. Students may select to complete their homework at home with their parents or sign up for the on-campus study hall. Scholarship students are required to attend on campus on Friday.
SIGN UP FOR A
ENROLL IN OUR
1935 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Apopka, FL 32703