AN ACADEMIC, DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM
FOR A CHRIST-CENTERED WORLD
(Pre-K – VPK)
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year begins March 29. We will be moving to 251 E. Lake Brantley Longwood, FL 32779 by July 15. We know you want to see the our new facility so we are hosting school tours at the new facility: Click here for dates and sign-up or to set up a time to meet with our Principal.
Our Pre 3 & VPK programs are academic, developmental programs.
Students will enjoy a full day of cooperative group learning, thematic units, and centers all while learning developmental skills. We design age-appropriate learning activities to lay a foundation for understanding God, Jesus, Bible, church, self, family, others, social skills, art, music, technology, PE, and the natural world.
A few highlights for you to consider
- Students registered in our VPK program are guaranteed entrance into our Kindergarten program for the following school year
- We engage in cooperative group learning
- We help our students develop pre-reading and math skills
- Children develop social skills and group activities
- We have a 12:1 learner/teacher ratio
We can work around your schedule
3 year old program (Age 3 by Sept 1)-Must be potty trained
Days: M-Th or M-F 9:00AM-3:00PM Extended care: 7:30-5:30
We Prepare our Four-Year-Olds
VPK- 9:00AM-1:00PM M-Th-No charge-Must be Potty Trained
Extended Care options are 1:00-3:00, or 7:30-5:30
You may also register for M-F 9:00-1:00 or 7:30-5:30
The Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Program prepares four-year-olds for kindergarten. This program is free to parents regardless of income. Your student must be four by September 1 to be able to participate in the VPK program.
If you are enrolling in the VPK program, please additionally register with the Early Learning Coalition of Seminole County. The registration certificate must be presented during the enrollment procedure.
Please download our Information Brochure for the school calendar, Tuition and Fees.
Step 1: Sign up for the wait list
Step 2: Register for an information meeting or Campus Tour.
Step 3: At the information meeting you will have an opportunity to set up a family interview as the next enrollment step
• Enrollment begins March 29, 2022
• Priority is given to students on the waiting list after current members re-enroll.
• Once accepted, our enrollment specialist will help you finalize your school enrollment and financial details.
• Parents need to submit the Form 603 Transfer of Records to their previous school in order to transfer records to us.
• VPK students also need to register with the Seminole County Early Learning Coalition to obtain their certificate of Eligibility.
DAY SCHOOL INFORMATION
SIGN UP FOR INFORMATION
ENROLL HERE AFTER YOU’VE BEEN
ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM
1935 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Apopka, FL 32703