A LOWER SCHOOL (K-5) WHERE 21ST-CENTURY SKILLS
MEET TRADITIONAL LEARNING
Your K-5 student will begin their day with songs, prayer, and a Bible lesson and continue with the latest in 21st century technology.
A few highlights for you to consider
- Your child will get the opportunity to combine and contrast coding and programming with good old-fashioned board games.
- K–3 will have a strong emphasis on foundational skills. In grades 4 and 5, the emphasis will move to more critical thinking and increased reading and writing skills.
- Children develop social skills and group activities
- All teaching staff are certified in elementary education
- We have a 15:1 learner/teacher ratio.
We can work around your schedule
Here are the Enrollment options that we offer:
- One day (Monday-Connections-Enrichment-Science and Social Studies)
- Three (3) days T, W, Th (Core Academics)
- Four (4) days M–Th (Enrichment and all Core Academics)
- Five (5) days (M–F) (Friday-Students complete Friday homework with the help of a classroom teacher, instead of being home with parents.) (All scholarship students are required to attend M–F.)
New for the 2021-2022 School Year- Day School Remote Option. This is a great option for families desiring to homeschool with the support of a classroom teacher, teacher instruction, discussion & presentations with classmates, teacher grading and be part of a fully-accredited private school. You can join the class on Zoom via computer, tablet or even a phone from where you are. Everything is posted online and accessible from your student’s personal Champion member only website. The remote option operates on the same schedule and calendar as the day school. Your child will be assigned to the Day School teacher for your child’s grade. Local students can additionally participate in all on-campus school events and can sign up for on-campus Monday Connections.
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m..
What Happens on Monday?
Monday is a day of engaging hands-on science, social studies, and enrichment classes. Students will enjoy social opportunities, cooperative learning, enrichment and academic classes (reading and math), and fun hands-on learning, while completing age appropriate academic skills. We will incorporate the latest in technology and some good old-fashioned traditional learning and play activities.
All students will participate in PE with our PE instructor and will utilize our regulation size gymnasium for basketball and physical fitness activities. Students also get to enjoy outside recess for fitness and fresh air.
What Happens on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday?
The focus on T, W, Th is on the core academics. Teachers will present engaging lessons utilizing many resources including computers. The goal is for students to accomplish the majority of all classwork at school.
What Happens on Friday K-12?
Friday is a day of school for all students K-12. Students in grades K-2 will have minimal homework, grades 3-5 should expect about 2 hours of Friday work. Students may select to complete their homework at home with their parents or sign up for the on-campus study hall. Scholarship students are required to attend on campus on Friday.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMATION
ENROLL IN OUR
1935 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Apopka, FL 32703