A LOWER SCHOOL (K-5) WHERE 21ST-CENTURY SKILLS
MEET TRADITIONAL LEARNING
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year begins March 29. We will be moving to 251 E. Lake Brantley Longwood, FL 32779 by July 15. We know you want to see the our new facility so we are hosting school tours at the new facility: Click here for dates and sign-up or to set up a time to meet with our Principal.
Your K-5 student will begin their day with songs, prayer, and a Bible lesson and continue with the latest in 21st century technology.
A few highlights for you to consider
- Your child will get the opportunity to combine and contrast coding and programming with good old-fashioned board games.
- K–3 will have a strong emphasis on foundational skills. In grades 4 and 5, the emphasis will move to more critical thinking and increased reading and writing skills.
- Children develop social skills and group activities
- All teaching staff are certified in elementary education
- We have a 15:1 learner/teacher ratio.
We can work around your schedule
Here are the Enrollment options that we offer:
- One day (Monday-Connections-Enrichment-Science and Social Studies)
- Four (4) days M–Th (Enrichment and all Core Academics)
- Five (5) days (M–F) (Friday-Students complete Friday homework with the help of a classroom teacher, instead of being home with parents.) (All scholarship students are required to attend M–F.)
Day School Remote Option. This is a great option for families desiring to homeschool with the support of a classroom teacher, teacher instruction, discussion & presentations with classmates, teacher grading and be part of a fully-accredited private school. You can join the class on Zoom via computer, tablet or even a phone from where you are. Everything is posted online and accessible from your student’s personal Champion member only website. The remote option operates on the same schedule and calendar as the day school. Your child will be assigned to the Day School teacher for your child’s grade. Local students can additionally participate in all on-campus school events and can sign up for on-campus Monday Connections.
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Extended Care Available from 7:30-5:30
What Happens on Monday?
Monday is a day of engaging hands-on science, social studies, and enrichment classes. Students will enjoy social opportunities, cooperative learning, enrichment and academic classes (reading and math), and fun hands-on learning, while completing age appropriate academic skills. We will incorporate the latest in technology and some good old-fashioned traditional learning and play activities.
All students will participate in PE with our PE instructor and will utilize our regulation size gymnasium for basketball and physical fitness activities. Students also get to enjoy outside recess for fitness and fresh air.
What Happens on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday?
The focus on T, W, Th is on the core academics. Teachers will present engaging lessons utilizing many resources including computers. The goal is for students to accomplish the majority of all classwork at school.
What Happens on Friday K-12?
Friday is a day of school for all students K-12. Students in grades K-2 will have minimal homework, grades 3-5 should expect about 2 hours of Friday work. Students may select to complete their homework at home with their parents or sign up for the on-campus study hall. Scholarship students are required to attend on campus on Friday.
Step 1: Download and review a Day School Information Packet.
Step 2: Listen to the Pre-Recorded Day School Information Webinar or attend a Campus Tour & Information Meeting (No sign-up required for Campus Tours Every Tues. & Thurs. at 1PM beginning June 15-School office closed July 4-15)
Step 3: If you are ready to begin the enrollment process-Apply here
Step 4: Admissions will contact you to set up a family interview!
• Enrollment begins March 29, 2022
• Priority is given to students on the waiting list after current members re-enroll.
• Once accepted, our enrollment specialist will help you finalize your school enrollment and financial details.
• Parents need to submit the Form 603 Transfer of Records to their previous school in order to transfer records to us.
• VPK students also need to register with the Seminole County Early Learning Coalition to obtain their certificate of Eligibility.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMATION
ENROLL IN OUR
251 E. Lake Brantley Dr.
Longwood, FL 32779