Day School Programs (On-Campus)
- General Information
- Program Information
- Preschool and VPK
- Day School Lower School and Monday Connections (K–5)
- Day School Upper School and Monday Connections (6–12)
- S.T.A.R. Remedial Program (5–12)
- Independent Study Program (5-12) - New 2017-2018
- How to Enroll
- Request Information
- Online Webinar and On-Campus Tour Sign Up
Thank you for your interest in Champion Preparatory Academy Day School. We are excited to minister to you and your family and pray that you will consider enrolling your student in our Day School. Please attend a school tour so we can explain all the details of how our school is different from all other Christian schools and homeschool programs in the Orlando area.
Champion Day School is a fully accredited 21st century school incorporating technology, traditional values, and engaging classes with hands on and traditional learning as we meet or exceed Florida educational standards in a calm, Christ-centered, personalized environment. We are committed to providing excellence in all that we do. You will see this vision of excellence and our mission to provide a more personalized approach in all that we do, from your initial contact with our admissions staff to becoming a valued family member here at Champion. Champion has served thousands of students since our inception in 1995.
Steps to Enrollment
New Member enrollment will begin the last week in March. We give priority new member enrollment to students on the wait list. Once new member enrollment begins, our admissions coordinator will e-mail you to let you know if we have openings for your requested grades/programs. If there are openings, our admissions coordinator will set up an appointment for a family interview and a day for your child to visit the classroom (if you haven’t already completed this step).
- Sign up for our wait list.
- Attend a school tour.
- Sign up for a family interview at the school tour (if there are openings).
- Once accepted, our enrollment specialist will help you finalize your school enrollment and finances. Parents additionally will need to submit the Form 603 Transfer of Records to their previous school in order to transfer records to Champion. If you are already on the wait list, you will not need to complete the Enroll Now online application.
- VPK students also need to register with the Orange County Early Learning Coalition to obtain their Certificate of Eligibility and turn it into the school. (More information on this is provided on the Preschool web page.)