Adult High School (Nationwide)
- Christian based curriculum
- Students age 18 and up
- No classes to attend
- AP courses may be taken for college and high school credit
- Study at home
- All classes online, Internet required
- Teacher monitor available to answer questions
- Credit by exam, and credit recovery available
- Official high school transcripts accepted for credit
- Work experience credit accepted for vocational credit
- Monthly payment plans, easy to afford
- Easy to succeed
- Never a wait list
- Start anytime – classes ready within 48 hours of completing enrollment requirements
Champion Preparatory Academy has been offering online schooling since 1997. Champion now offers the opportunity for any student ages 18 and up to enroll in our Adult High School Program to receive an accredited transcript and diploma. We accept enrollment year-round, and our goal is to get your online work available to you with 48 hours of completion of the enrollment requirements.
Online schooling: The student completes all work online, and it is available 24/7. There is a combination of computer grading and teacher grading. A computer with internet access is required to participate and graduate from this program. The Christian curriculum meets National Education Standards. We offer AP courses which qualify for college credit only if the student takes and passes the College Board AP exam. Please note that not all colleges accept AP credit.
Staff: Our highly qualified staff is dedicated to helping you achieve your high school diploma and move on to higher paying jobs, vocational school, or community college.
Credits: We accept students who have no credits, or we will accept your previous high school transcript with course grades of D and above and work experience as credit toward your diploma. We will also evaluate homeschool portfolios or transcripts to determine possible course credit. We base the total number of courses the student will be required to complete the program on a professional review of the student's official high school transcript and credits. Students may also desire to use our quick credit recovery program to test out of material that they feel they have already mastered.
Typical time to graduate: It will typically take a student three years to complete all requirements for graduation. Students who are able to get credit by exam or utilize our quick credit recovery may be able to move through the program very quickly. Students who are motivated and have time to work on their schooling may complete their work at a faster pace than students who are unable to dedicate much time to their schooling.
Graduation: We issue students an accredited diploma in a leather binder along with five official transcripts. Students may graduate at any time after they finish all graduation requirements. There is no time requirement to complete all graduation requirements.
Graduation requirements: High School Standard Diploma-18 credits
Courses and Credits
- English (I,II,II,IV) - 4 credits
- Mathematics ( Algebra 1, Math Electives -2) - 3 credits
- Social Sciences (Am. History, World History, Am. Gov./Econ) - 3 credits
- Natural Science (Biology, Science Electives -2) - 3 credits
- Vocational Credit - 2 credits
- Health/PE - 1 credits
- Practical Arts - 1 credits
Additional graduation requirements: GPA of 2.0 Student must take a minimum of six credits with Champion Preparatory Academy to graduate with a diploma. There is no final exit exam to graduate from this program.
Flexible enrollment: You can enroll at anytime throughout the year. There is never a wait, and it is our goal to get you online within 48 hours after the completion of all enrollment requirements. Students enrolling mid-term do not have to re-do any work already accomplished with a passing grade.
Enrollment fees and tuition: Includes up to seven courses at a time – when you finish a course, another course can be added. Re-enrollment required every 12 months.
- Registration fee - $250
- Monthly tuition - $117
- Yearly tuition - $1400
- Credit review fee (one time fee) - $150
- Diploma and binder fee - $50 (due once requirements are completed)
- Graduation fee - $50 (not due until semester of graduation)
Steps to Enrollment:
- Sign-up for an information meeting.
- Submit your transcript for review ($150 due at this time).
- Our academic advisor will contact you to discuss your credit evaluation.
- Once you have determined the program is a good fit and what it will take for you to receive your high school diploma, you may enroll online.